Tuesday 15 March 2011

So happy!!!!



There are people in this world, who are blessed with an amazing talent....
I am quite lucky because I know such person ...

Jesus Patiño  is an artist from Venezuela, who I've came across through Facebook... I began to follow his profile, but it was Jesus, who first wrote to me and said he liked one of the photographs on my blog, presenting my vintage cape. He then decided to make a drawing based on that particular picture...

When I have received the drawing above, I felt extremely nice, because one of my dreams has eventually came true. I always desired to be drawn or painted by some artist and after so many years of patient waiting, I finally got what I wanted. I found it really appealing and my mother felt it love with it straight away.

You can check out other great works of Jesus on his Facebook profile. I am a great fan of his art not only because he made my dream come true, but mainly because he paints and draws in a style that I find really attracitve. The colours and ideas illustrated in his works are absolutely pleasing my art taste...
Thank u Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment