Friday 4 March 2011

Be creative......








I have always been a fan of recycling as I believe that it is a great way forward. I cannot agree with the development of technology when mother nature is suffering such a great pain. Humans do not take into account the cosequences of their actions and therefore we are all heading towards a natural catastrophy. Sooner or later the Earth will give up on fighting for its own survival and ice age will turn everything into nothing just to get the Earth on the right track. I still do not understand why people find it so difficult to segregate their waste and reuse staff that can still be reused. It costs nothing and can do so much....

Due to my support for recycling, I am making a jewellery from old items found in my house.
Last time I made this necklace from some old vintage glasses that would otherwise end up in the bin. I have removed the lenses, made three knots and sticked one safety-pin, resulting in a necklace of my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment