Saturday 5 March 2011

Green fur....



  









Skirt: Risky
Scarf : Vintage store on ebay
Heels: New Look
Brooch: got it as a gift from my boyfriend
Rings: bought during a holiday

I have a tendency to wear at least three pairs of tights at once. This allows me to run around in skirts when its quite cold and when everyone is wearing warm trousers. Apart from keeping me warm, a few paris of tights also result in properly black shade of tights, which I think is a great option for someone like me, who prefers not to show too much...

The green furry scarf I got from ebay. It took me some time to find the right colour and length, but once I  purchased the perfect one, I was able to make some nice composition out of it. I was inspired by a photograph of a model wearing a similar skirt.

Red lipstick and nail polish suit black skirt and green fur nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment