Saturday 26 March 2011

Because I love MAXI dresses...



















Dress: vintage shop
Hat: you've seen it here before
Coat: some shop in Hounslow which is no longer there
Shoes: Shoe Zone
Scarf: Southall Market
Jewellery: different places

I always loved maxi dresses, mostly because of the way they shape themselves as you walk...
This one I've got from a great vintage shop that was mentioned here already...
One day I just went there to get some jewellery but instead of coming out with another bunch of bangles, I left the shop with a dark grey maxi dress. There were many different colours available, but I only got the one above as I didn't have time to get into the changing room and so didn't know wheter I will look good in it. When I was back home, I tried it on and loved it. The next day I woke up early and run to the store to get a brown and orange one, but surprisingly all of them were sold already.
20 dresses were all gone in just one day...What a shame!

The carpet bag presented above is the bag I was talking about the other day...It is slightly bigger than the other carpet bag that I posses and have shown in here some time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment