Tuesday 8 March 2011

Get it cheap....






Skirt, jacket, heels, jewellery: Primark

When I was completing the outfit  presented above, I really wanted to prove that you can compose a decent outfit without spending large amounts of money...
I do agree with the opinion that Primark is not the best shop that you can find at your high street, however if you take your time and look though their clothing with some patience, you can get something that is quite decent.
The whole outfit , together with the jewellery, costed me around 50 pounds, which is not a fortune, plus the black heels look almost exactly like the heels I got from New Look , which on their own were about 30-35 pounds.
I am not gonna say that I am a complete ignorant when it comes to brands, but I am still more about how something looks and wheter I like it, rather than where a certain piece comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment