Sunday 20 March 2011

My perfect cape coat...















Cape, skirt as well as the hat: vintage store on Ebay
Heels: Primark
Gloves: got them from my boyfriend
necklace: vintage store in my area
Bag: TS
Jacket: H&M

When I first saw this orange cape coat at one of my favourite vintage stores on Ebay, I just thought - Wow..
I began saving money and could not wait to finally buy this superb coat and wear it with a big smile on my face...After my wallet got slightly thicker, I visited Ebay to purchase my dream cape coat and noticed that they no longer had it as a 'BUY IT NOW' offer. I was truly flustrated as I hate bidding due to the fact that I usually tend to lose...However I decided to fight for it and after a 20 minut bidding race with another ebay customer, who also wanted to get this great vintage piece, I acutally managed to win what I so madly desired to possess... 

The electric blue gloves I got from my boyfriend, who felt in love with them and really wanted me to have them...I decided to pair them with this outfit just to add some more colour into it ....

The necklace I found in one of the small vintage stores in London. It's extremely heavy, but extraordinary at the same time...

The skirt I also got from the vintage store on Ebay...I always wanted to have such a long, A-line skirt and as they are back in fashion, I had no choice but to get it as soon as possible...
I had to add some platforms as anything flat would not fit this set...The heels shown above are not really comfortable, however it is possible to walk in them and thats what matters to me...



2 comments:

  1. Perfect cape and biker globes! Love this look!






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cape and the gloves you paired it with. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete