Thursday 10 March 2011

Brenda's jumper...















Jumper: vintage store on Ebay
Red Paris Beret: got it from my mum
Bunny Brooch and a gold Brooch: found in my gradmum's collection of vintage jewellery
(she still keeps jewellery that she was wearing when she was about 17)
Vintage bag: vintage store in my area
Red/blue/green bracelet: made it by myself from pieces bought in some shop in my area

I'm sure most of you know a superb tv series 'Beverly Hills 90210' .....
Well I'm a big fan since I was a little girl and my favourite character , of course, is Brenda. Her on and off relationship with Dylan as well as her fights with Kelly were driving lots of my attention.
 It was Brenda who inspired me to wear an oversized jumper above. A jumper like that was a fashion phenomenon of 80s and 90s....
It was difficult to find it a few months ago, but know I am coming across such pieces all the time...
Oversized, colourfull jumpers are a great option for autumn and winter.
You can wear them on their own or pair them with jeans and some killer heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment