Tuesday 26 April 2011

High weisted pants





Hat: Debenhams
Wedges: store on Ebay
T-shirt: Bench
Pants and blazer: vintage store
Cross: got it from my boyfriend
Jewellery: different places
Bag: Primark

I know that colours are in fashion now, but I could not stop myself from trying out the set above...
I began to love high weisted pants and got myself 3 different pairs already...
Such pants paired with some funky T-shirt and a vintge blazer can result in a comfortable and interesting outfit...
The floppy hat above is my new treasure, which I found two weeks ago..I wear it all the time...
;-)


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous outfit! and as for the stores, i find loads just through google by typing in 'vintage kitsch jewellery'

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete