Friday 1 April 2011

Retro...






Dress: my mum got it for me
Shoes: vintage store
Glasses: Ebay
Ring and coat: Primark

Little black dress with all the white details makes me feel very retro...
Shoes with a wooden heel are my finding from one of my favourite vintage stores...
They always have some unusual shoes that were in fashion some time ago...
I think I will pop to that store today ;-)

My mother keeps saying that in a few weeks time there will be no place in my room as clothing will be everywhere....
I must admit that I find it really difficult to fit all the pieces of clothing into my wardrobes....
My wardrobes are vinatge as well and so even though they look amazing and make me feel as if I would live in 50s or 60s, they are not practical at all...
I am aware of the fact that sooner or later , I will need to come up with some sort of solution to deal with this problem...

3 comments:

  1. this is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab outfit, love your vintage shoes!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete