Thursday 5 May 2011

Aztec Cape

















Hat: Debenhams
Cape: store on Ebay
Sunnies: Oxford Street
Earings: from grandma
Shoes: Shoe Love
Scarf: gifted
Necklaces: Claire's
Jeans: Ebay
Bag: vintage store
Bangles: Southall, Primark, Ebay
Rings: jewelmalls Ebay

The Aztec Cape above is my best Ebay purchase so far....
It came to me all the way from Thailand and as you can see, it can really make a statement...
The only change I would make to the outfit above refers to the shoes...
Next time I'll wear this set, I'll exchange them for some black wedges ...




2 comments:

  1. gorgeous aztec cape! you look great :)


    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cape IS epic. i would call it ebay find of the century!!!! green with envy over here!! and thank you so much for your nice/rad comment----super awesome!! have a great weekend!!

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete