Saturday 16 April 2011

A bit different...








Necklace: gift from my mother
Wooden necklace: vintage shop in Putney
Wedges: boutique on Ebay
Keychain: store on Ebay
Bag and hat: you've seen it here before
Another red coat: vintage store

I have decided to go for something different today....
I have never worn trousers like the ones above and so I was wondering for ages whether to buy them or not in the first place....
Eventually I thought that there is always a good time for breaking the boundries and just ran to pay for them...
I've tried wearing them with my new red coat and felt like that outfit worked out nicely...
Most importantly it satisfied my taste and brought some freshness into my wardrobe...
The necklace I got from my lovely mum yesterday...
It has an extraordinary design, but its not extremely eye-catching...
Therefore I paired it with a wodden lady neckalce,which I found a few years ago...




4 comments:

  1. I like your hair and your sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful! your coat is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool necklace!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete