Thursday 7 April 2011

Heels from my mum...













Jumper: H&M
Skinny jeans: MK one
Scarf: a gift from my auntie
Heels: a gift from my mum
Glasses: Ebay
Bag: TS
Ring: Primark
Earings: vintage store

The gold shaded heels I got as a gift from my lovely mum....I find them very ogirinal and ...comfortable! I get excited over that fact as most of my shoes I purchased not because they were some kind of a paradise for my feet, but because of their attractive appearance.

My Easter holiday has begun and so I am filled with happiness....
I've got lots of work planned, but then I would not need to get up at 5am and will be able to spend some time with my boyfriend...That's really encouraging....
My exams are getting closer, so I am slightly panicked, but trying to manage the situation....

I visisted several nice blogs today and came to a conclusion that the fashion business is growing in power...The number of fashion bloggers is increasing each day and I think that even though there are so many blogs at the moment, some can still gather your attention and fulfill you with a great inspiration. People get more and more creative and pay attention to the way the look and live....I would descrice that as going into the right direction...

Another idea that popped into my head was that I am really pleased with the fact I became a fashion blogger...
What is nice about blogging is that after a certain period of time, you get a feeling of being a part of a huge 'family', where everyone feels free to share their ideas, feelings and dreams....You develop a tendency of visitng people from your list of favourite bloggers and that curiosity of what is going on in their lives...
That's amazing....


1 comment: