Thursday 21 April 2011

It's getting hot!



















Dress and cardigan: H&M
Hat: you've seen it here before
Jewellery: purchased in different places with the orange necklace being gifted to me by my boyfriend's sister
Tights: 3 different pairs bought in different places
Bag: gifted many years ago by my grandmother's friend
Coat: vintage store on Ebay

OMG....What a sunny day we have today!I feel like its summer already...However I hope I will still have a chance to wear some of my thicker clothes...
These days are sooo boring...I just keep revising for my exams that are getting closer everyday...My brain is completely washed out....I can't wait to throw my books away and welcome the summer holiday!

I am gradually becoming a fan of H&M...especially now, when Karl Lagerfield claimed that H&M as well as Top Shop are great places to shop as they allow to obtain great clothing with only a little amount of money...
Let's go girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment