Tuesday 30 August 2011

Walk, walk fashion baby....
















Harem pants: you've seen them here before
Poncho: got it from my mum
Bag: vintage
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil ring: ASOS
Sunnies: Ebay
Necklaces: Accessories
Bangles and other rings; Primark, markets

I really love my LITA shoes...I could walk in them alll day everyday ...
Brown is my colour these days...I'm not sure wheter it's because autumn is coming or just because I had enough of colour this summer...
The see no evil , hear no evil ring is my ansolute treasure...I'm in love with these monkeys and the point they are trying to make...



7 comments:

  1. omgsh LOVE your nails!

    please follow!
    http://fotoface-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have incredible sense of style! I will follow you. You're amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great palette, you look great!

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    www.vogued-out.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot! Hot! Hot! And Im loving the different colour nailpolish! I do this all the time and everyone thinks Im mad.... see, Im not the only groover hahahaha

    ♥♥♥

    Check out our HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY, thought itd be right up your alley!!!

    http://shantikdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/s-p-r-i-n-g-g-i-v-e-w-y.html

    Love xxx

    ReplyDelete