Thursday 1 September 2011

A walk in wardrobe....










This morning I've spent looking for ideas for a walk in closet...
As I've mentioned here before, I'm moving out with my boyfriend and therefore I must use my chance and ensure I'll have a separate room just for my clothing...
We've already found a house, but I'm not gonna say anymore until we'll sign the contract...
Or maybe I'll tell u a little bit....
If everything will work as we planned(fingers crossed), we're gonna have a great house (even though we wanted a small flat at first) with a huge living room and 3 bedrooms...
I'm extremely excited and can't wait to start a new chapter in my life...


5 comments:

  1. OMG, i could dream about christinas closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream is wardrobe such size as those in the pictures!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, those walkin wardrobes are of the size of our living room!

    I will get my study room, too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Wardrobes Sydney

    ReplyDelete