Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Devil wears Prada fashion...



















The Devil wears Prada movie is one of those that every fashion maniac should watch...
I don't think I need to mention it's a film about a college graduate who gets a job in New York as a co-assistant to extremely demanding, powerful and strick fashion magazine editor Miranda Priestly. As the time goes by young Andrea played by Anne Hathaway, becomes more and more dedicated to her work, leaving her friends and boyfriend behind...
She becomes more glamorous and posh in order to please her employer and forgets her own self....
This movie is said to be featuring the devil of work totaly dedicated to her work, meaning the US Vouge magazine editor Anna Wintoure.... 

As all of you can image, the whole cast is amazingly well- dressed.....
A stylist Patricia Field, who looked after the costumes, believes that around 1 million worth colthing was involed in the film, making it one of the most expensively costumed movies in cinema history.

Personally I cannot decide whether I prefer the clothing of Meryl or Anne as both of them looked equally superb and classy...

Check out some of their outfits above...




6 comments:

  1. you've got to love the devil wears prada such a good film! :)

    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The looks in this movie are awesome! I absolutely love the devil wears prada, great movie. And I LOOOVE anne's green trench. Amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie.. and I actually read the book before watching it and found it absolutely hillarious as well.. I love it.. it's non-stop eye candy with all the fashion portrayed in this film.. and emily is way more funny in the book btw.. I recomend you read it..
    thanks for your awesome comment on my blog.. I appreciated!!
    stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for the visit, I do not know if my English is correct.
    The google translator helped me.
    Thank you, I'm following you. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the outfits in this film, anne hathaway looks amazing in it too :) x

    ReplyDelete