Thursday 25 August 2011

the longer the better....























Jumper: bought in Germany
Brown dress: H&M
Jewellery: vintage
Hat and boots: shown here before
Scarf: Southall market
Bag: vintage

I am planning to move in with my boyfriend, but in order to do that I must find a suitable flat and that is not easy...
We've spent the whole day yesterday walking and viewing different properties, but none of them pleased me and so we ended up with nothing...
The biggest problem is that I either need a large bedroom or a separate room to fit all my clothes...
However most of the places we've seen were not big enough and so I'm really worried...

I've chosen the maxi jumper above on that trip and it was a great choice...
We had to walk a lot, but this outfit was really loose and so I had no problem with feeling  uncomfortable...





6 comments:

  1. Great outfit.. I can see your into the 60s/70s vibe.. which I love 'cause it rocks... and that hat is super cool!
    I'm flattered you listed me on your fav blog's.. thanks so much!... about frida kahlo, I adore her.. she's an inspiration to me as well, I'm actually going to dress like her on a mexican themed party I've got next weekend.. I'll post photos!
    stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best autumn set! Hat is great, color and pattern reminds me of Gucci<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your style ! Pretty hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great look and I love those boots. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    www.vogued-out.com

    ReplyDelete