Sunday 21 August 2011

Let's go with GAGA....













Lady GaGa Top: H&M
Jewellery: Ebay boutiques, markets as well as some of my own handmade (button ring and one of the necklaces)
Green Bag: gift from my boyfriend's mum
Black harem pants: you've seen them here before
Hat: you've seen it here before as well

It's sunny again..
The weather swaps are gonna kill me one day...

I felt in love with a snake bite ring since I saw it on wheredidugetthat.com blog...
I immediately went online looking for it...
It does look amazing and... different...
And I love different....!!!
It's not the most comfortable piece of jewellery you can wear, but it's worth the sacrifice.....

Due to the fact that I'm a big fan of Lady Gaga , I had to go for a T-shirt with an illustration of her...
It pairs nicely with a bullet necklace, which I bought a few days ago...


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, what do you think of following each other?
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete