Saturday 12 November 2011

New items...


Leopard Coat 
I wasn't planning to get a leopard print faux fur coat for this winter, since I purchased one last year, but I really liked it and so decided to just go for it....


Fair Camel Coat
This coat is exteremly long, but I'm planning to wear it with my new beinge LITAS as well as wide-leg denims and a floppy hat, which should result in a retro chick effect...
Plus I couldn't really get a mid-lenght camel coat for so long that I just gave up and decided to change my plans and go for something that was actually available..


Yes, that's another leopard print faux fur coat...
What can I say???
I'm a big fan of this particular print!!!!


This jacket is from River Island and it is quite short...
I don't really tend to go for this type of jackets, but when I tried it on, it just felt right and so I had to keep it...



And here he is! 
My own professor Freud!
I always wanted to get a t-shirt with his illustration due to my huge obsession with his theories...
And ,yes, I know many people think he was a sexist pig, but it does not change the fact that his therapies are still being used by psychologists....


My lovely electric blue faux fur scarf....
Oh man....I've got a thing for furry things...


 Sailor hat...
I wanted to have it since I saw some British presenter wearing it together with a military t-shirt....
I'm so gonna go for this outfit!


And another floppy hat...
This time it's royal purple...


A red velvet top hat....
My boyfriend told me I'm really brave if I want to wear something like that on a casual day...
Well...It does not seem weird to me...
It actually remainds me of Linda Perry's style...
She was a singer in the Four Non Blones band, which I like a lot...
Unfortunately she does not perfom with the band anymore and continues her carier as a solo artist...


A nice scarf with zebras on it...



Camel wedges, which I got from an online boutique...

3 comments:

  1. You had a nice new items. These are all prefect for fall and still look fashionable.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first coat!!

    check out my blog
    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. siostraaaaaaaaaa:) ty mnie z dnia na dzień zadziwiasz!!!!!:))))))

    ReplyDelete