Tuesday 1 November 2011

Fashion Baby in grey.... ;-)









If I would be attending one of this autumn's London Fashion Week shows, I would definitely be wearing the outfit above...
However, I did not make it! ;-(
My new life away from parents and filled with university commitments stopped me from 
going to the shows and feeling the magic of fashion....
It was not easy, however I somehow managed to enjoy this year's fashion week through photos and reports that I found online...
I must say the collections were mind-blowing...
My heart got stolen by Charlie Le Mindu, Matthew Williamson, Mary Katrantzou, Paul Smith, Mulberry and Westwood of course...
I got some interesting ideas from the Fashion East collection, which I am planning to accomplish once I find a couple of old denims...

Coming back to the outfit above, you can see my very favourite dress paired with an absolutely superb fur scarf, which made me feel amazing...
Dark colours always work for me and big hats highlight my love for 70's....

3 comments:

  1. love the look! the last pic is fab!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely amazing!! perfect outfit.

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shaggy scarf and wide brim hat!

    ReplyDelete