Friday 18 November 2011

I heart Bowie....








 I won't be another blogger saying the exactly same thing about their great love for Bowie...
All I want to say is that Bowie helped me to realise that different defnitely does not mean weird, but rather unique and real...

His enormous creativity reflected in brave fashion choices, amazing live performances as well as unforgettable songs were the sources of inspiration for millions of young people trying to find their own identity and style...
He became the voice of those not understood by the society, thus humiliated and bullied...
Bowie, being a taboo-breaker, influenced lives of  many people, giving them courage to come out and be themselves.... 
For that I shall always love him....

Looking at my outfit above, you can see that it is all built around Bowie's T-shirt, which I had to get from an online store...
Good times, when H&M had a great collection of tops with Bowie's illustrations on them are now gone...



I came along this great mazagine as I was looking for some rock n roll T-shirts at the HMV store...
I was really thrilled by the fact that the whole magazine was based entirely on Bowie...
I had no choice but to get it!


The photographs included in the magazine are absolutely epic!




Picture of Bowie that I have in my walk-in wardrobe...

3 comments:

  1. I love Bowie.. the moment I watched Dakota Fanning as Cherry Currie in The Runaways dressed-up as David Bowie at the school's talent show I promised myself I HAD to dress up as bowie too one day.. All I need is a killer blonde wig or blonde hair.. cool post

    ReplyDelete
  2. God those shoes are to die for!!! I love Bowie, I recently watched 'Labyrinth' and it reminded me how cool he is!

    ReplyDelete