Friday 6 May 2011

New things...


Vintage store


High-weisted pants: Marks and Spencer
Red shorts: H&M
Grey pants: TopShop
Top: Primark


Magazines...of course!
Each contains some info about the Royal Wedding...No wonder..it was amazing....


Koi Couture store on Ebay


Other Ebay stores such as KOI


Markets, vintage stores...


A bag with a great retro prints from the Soap & Glory


5 seasons of Sex and the City and 2 seasons of Desperate Housewives, which are absolutely great!
I have no idea when I'll find some time to watch all this, but I always wanted to have it!


My English teacher used to say that 'The Reader' is one of those books that I just must read...So here it is...


Store on Ebay...


from my mother....

1 comment:

  1. love those wedges from ebay!
    x
    http://somethingsgoneawry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete