Wednesday 11 May 2011

Floral wide-leg trousers...



Hat: Debenhams
Wedges: London Rebel
Trousers: gifted
Cape: vintage store on Ebay
Bag: TS
Scarfs: got them from m grandma

Floral wide-leg trousers are something that is definitely in fashion this season....
My boyfriend loves hippie-style pants, so he got me one of these...
I tried many different clothes with these pants and could not pick anything that would satisfay my taste...
Eventually I got the idea of pairing those floral trousers with some simple cape and so looked for it on Ebay...
You can see the effect above...



2 comments:

  1. love the trousers, they look great on you!
    and you can't go wrong with a big chunky ring!


    thanks for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment! and wow, this post is amazing!

    ReplyDelete