Thursday 24 February 2011

Winter memories...




Dress: Oxford Street (bought 3 years ago)
Heels: New Look
Ring: Accessorize
Necklace and earings: small shop in Hounslow














Jumper: MK one
Paris hat: TopShop
Shoes: somewhere in Ealing Broadway
Scarf: bought by my auntie (is quite old)
Ring: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize
Bangles: Primark, Southall
Earings: a gift from my grandmother, who's got a great collection of vintage jewellery


I have decided to present the outfits, which I was wearing during the three days of snow that visited England in December.
London covered with snow looked amazing.
I felt like a 5-years old girl again, when I was running around my white garden, throwing snowballs at my boyfriend.

My grey dress with the black flowers shown above was bought 3 years ago at the Oxford Steet and it began my fashion transformation. It was back then when I decided to look more girly and leave loose skate trousers behind me. Therefore I feel a great sentiment for this piece of clothing and always wear it with a big smile on my face.

Looking at the second outfit shown above, I just want to highlight that I am addicted to any type of hats, berets and caps. If I haven't got anything like that on my head, then I definitely feel like something is missing. There is never enough of hats in my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment