Saturday 19 February 2011

New York Fashon Week 2011

Ewa Minge

 Ewa Minge
 Luca Luca
Luca Luca
Luca Luca
Vera Wang
 Vera Wang
 Vera Wang
 Richard Chai
 Richard Chai
Richard Chai
Today I've decided to present my favourite pieces from this year's New York Fashion Week, which is the first one of the big four to take place. It was the fall/winter season and I abolutely loved it. I was really happy with the fact that Eva Minge, who is a designer, who's projects I follow for some time now, decided to show her works in New York,  which she has not done before. This time Minge's collection was mainly based on black and red colours, which is a combination that I truly adore. I was also stunned with Richard Chai's collection and would be really happy if my boyfriend could be able to wear his trousers, which are just amazing. Luca Luca's dresses are outstanding and breath taking. I cannot take my eyes off these pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment