Wednesday 16 February 2011

Feel feminine in boyish clothing....















                            
                            Jacket: H&M
                            Wedges: Heels Addict boutique on Ebay
                            Shirt: my Daddy's closet ;-)
                            Hat: a gift
                            Ring: some vintage shop in London

The last time I was going through the pages of one of my favourite fashion magazines, I have came across an interesting trend in the present fashion, which is based on girls wearing typically boyish clothing. This includes oversized shirts, blazers, oversized jumpers, ties or even boyfriend jeans. Certain models or celebrities have already been emphasising boyish clothing, but it was not until now that girls walking through the London high street would find themselves feeling fashionable and cool in such pieces. I have decided to try a boyish outfit myself and I must say that I liked it a lot and despite wearing a tie, I still felt very feminine.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I like the font of your title! now it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. powinnaś zostać foto modelką! gwarantuje,że nie byłoby osoby która by sie w Tobie nie zakochała... robisz coś takiego,że każde zdjecie jest inne,idealne do tematu. Ja uwielbiam Ciebie oglądąć sis!
    i znów... MEGA SEXYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete