Monday 21 February 2011

Charlie Le Mindu - this is what I call controversy!!!















London Fashion Week is my favourite fashion event and it's not because I live in London, but because it's really extraordinary, unusal and practically unforgettable .
This year's Charlie Le Mindu's collection, for example, eliminated any boundries (if we can talk about boundries in today's fashion)  and surprised or maybe even disgusted some fashion lovers. Mindu  presented his works on naked models, some wearing gas masks, some covered with something looking like blood and some dressed up in a dark, hairy outfits remainding me of a prehistoric time, when people were generally more hairy, but they also used to wear coats made from the skin of animals that they killed.

Charlie Le Mindu is a designer, who created several outfits for Lady Gaga and so I am convinced that his projects will be appreciated by some people, who similarly to Gaga, have a specific sense of style and are not scared of wearing shocking clothing.
I must say that I enjoyed watching his show on youtube and was quite impressed with his ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment