Monday 5 September 2011

Magda's wardrobe....





Italian bag from TKMaxx






 Boots that you can wear according to your own desire...It's all up to your imagination really....
Magda prefers to tight the loose fabric into a sweet bow placed on the side...



White scarab bought in Eypt...

There are certain things about my boyfriend's sister's wardrobe that I absolutely adore...
She likes to purchase goods from Karen Millen or TKMaxx, where she sometimes finds things which are both unique and utterly stunning...Magda also tends to bring nice stuff from her holiday trips, like the white scarab above...
I myself own a blue one, but have never came across a white one, therefore I now intend to look around my favourite shops with exotic, tribal and vintage jewellery to find a scarab like the one she owns...

No comments:

Post a Comment