Thursday 13 October 2011

Skull Jewellery.....

There was a time when I really didn't like any sort of skull jewellery...
Even though all my favourite bloggers used to show plenty of different necklaces, rings and bracelets with the skull theme, I could never go for the skulls myself...

I have no idea what happened that made me change my mind, but I offically felt in love with the skull jewellery ...

Below you can check out some amazing pieces, which I came along as I was looking for skull jewellery inspirations on the internet...

























Here are some of my pieces:



Very popular sparkling design


bracelet with some colour....


The wooden skulls remaind me of the film 'Strangers'


2 comments:

  1. I want the bird skull from the pictures above. How much is it and can I order it?

    ReplyDelete