Friday 27 January 2012

Going for colour...






London is so grey these days...
Thus I had no other choice, but to put on something that would be bursting with colour...
I must say that it did make a difference...

The coat above is an amazing vintage piece...
Although it is definitely one of those items that does not go with absolutely everything and so requires some planning rather than random dressing...
It not only that it has a very vivid colour, but the design itself is quite transparent ...
Such combination screams for something basic to put underneath...
In this case, a grey H&M skirt as well as a simple funnel neck jumper seemed to be the right option to go for...

1 comment:

  1. this is a different look... I don't think I've seen you wear something like this... you look good, I'm not saying otherwise.. it's just that it's so different, shows another side.. and that coat is amazing!!! the color is really really awesome.. want one too! :)

    ReplyDelete