Friday 16 December 2011

Inspirations: Sunnies...


I'm absolutely obssed with Lennon sunnies these days....


White frames can really make a statement....


 I haven't got these yet, but that's just a matter of time...





Cosmic steampunk glasses...
No questions asked...
I really adore any sort of steampunk design....



Heart glasses....
Wearing such sunnies not only helps you to distinguish from the crowd, but it also makes you look positive and what can be better than a positive first impression?


 And here is Krystal...
My icon, my idol, my muse...
Her sunnies are THE BEST in the world...
 I'm pretty sure hers are by Alexander Wang, bur I found similar ones on Ebay.
You can see them below...




 


And even more steampunk...



And even more Krystal.....

3 comments:

  1. I've always had a thing for sunglasses, I own quite a large collection of them.. maybe I like them so much 'cause they cover my face.. I always tend to hide my face, don't know why... must be lack of confidence or fear of giving away too much if I let people look into my eyes..ha, I don't know, I'm tripping.. but the ones in the first photo are amazing! I saw them a while ago in some tumblr but never knew where they're from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second one if very very cool :D love this post! I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog. Please support my new blog http://liveloveandbefabulous.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Cynthia

    ReplyDelete